~Welcome To Reality~

~Welcome To Reality~

Sunday, February 15, 2015

I WANNA ROCK

"I Wanna Rock"

I had a dream that I was helping Dee Snider (The lead singer from Twisted Sister) make an album... He had long black hair, though, and dressed like Slash... But, he still was Dee Snider.. Anyway, I was his producer and editor, and manager, ect... I was running around like crazy in the dream trying to get stuff done for him. The place the dream took place was kind of like a school/hospital - but no one else was in there except for myself, Dee, and a couple other people who I didn't recognize, but they were supposed to be in the band...

We mainly hung out in a room with glass walls... I remember we were constantly moving these futons around the room. I did not see one instrument... For some reason I had a bunch of cassette tapes and CDs that I kept playing for them, and asking them questions about the songs.. Questions like "What do you want to change at this part of the song?" Other strange things happened but what I typed out was the basics of the dream. lol. When I woke up this song was immediately stuck in my head. LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment