~Welcome To Reality~

~Welcome To Reality~

Friday, July 4, 2014

Cat Portal

Cat Portal  

I had such a crazy dream... It seemed so realistic, but at the same time, I am having a little trouble remembering it perfectly.. But, this is the best that I can describe it.. It went something like this:

My Husband and I were driving around and I was filming things, like I have been lately... Then, we come home and I was in bed, in the dark.. I can't really tell if this was all in the dream, or if, in real life, it was sleep paralysis or something..

I was laying in bed, and for some reason, I thought that "something", maybe "aliens" were in the room with me.. I could hardly move to look around..

I struggled so hard to move my head to look around the room, but I slowly managed to do it. Each time I managed to move my head to look, nothing was there. I still felt this eerie presence the whole time, though.. This lasted for what seemed like forever..

Then, it switches to my Husband and I hanging out in the bed room.. I had my camera out and was getting some footage of the kitties..

Then, my cat, Baby Girl, was sitting on the dresser, and she jumped down.. When she jumped down, I noticed that her "reflection" was still in the mirror on the dresser!

Her reflection came through the mirror and jumped onto the floor! Then, more of Baby Girl's reflections appeared in the mirror, and started jumping out, one right after the other.

I was all freaked out. I grabbed my camera and started filming, and this just kept going and going. More and more Baby Girls kept jumping out of the mirror..

Then, I sat my camera down and turned towards my Husband and said something like "Are you seeing this?!". I turned back around and my camera was gone... I franticly looked for it thinking "No one is going to believe me/us if I don't get this on film!"

Then, I ran into the living room, and my Mom was sitting with this lady who was supposedly her friend, I guess. I said "MOM!! You have to come in here and look at this!!" I begged and begged for my Mom and her friend, or whatever, to come into the bed room to see all of the Baby Girls running around.

My Mom and her friend reluctantly got up and came into the bed room.. When they finally came inside the room, and saw everything, they were shocked! This part seemed so real, too...

In the dream, I remember thinking "This is really happening, isn't it?"

Then, I think it switched back to the whole "paralyzed/struggling to look around/feeling a presence while in my bed" type-thing...

Then, I sit up in bed (in the dream), and hear my Mom calling my name.. I walk out into the living room, and my Husband and my Mom were out there, and all of the rest of our cats had multiplied as well!! There were copies of all of our cats EVERYWHERE!

My Mom said that, when she said our cat, Ticken's, name in this weird tone, more Tickens, and the other cats, would appear..

I'm not exactly sure what happened next, but this dream seemed so real, as strange as that sounds.. For some reason I ended up waking up, in a panic, yelling "Moomm!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment