~Welcome To Reality~

~Welcome To Reality~

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Empowering Dream

Empowering Dream 





In the dream, I was full of energy.. PURE ADRENALINE.  This guy that I hate was living in my Husband's room for some reason.. I walked in there and just started beating the crap out of him. I felt SO POWERFUL! He kept following me around for a little bit, even though I was hurting him.. But, I was NOT angry, I felt so HAPPY.. Throughout the dream I just kept kicking his ass, and laughing about it.. I would use my fists, and I would kick, and occasionally, I would have a whip, lol.


In the process of kicking his ass, I was running and jumping around on random things, like the chairs, tables, ect.. It all came so easy... It was nuts how powerful I felt..


Near the end of the dream, a few other people came over, and I got them to play this game, where we basically all beat each other up and ran around. lol. But, I NEVER got hurt.. The guy that I hate even threw punches at me and I remember laughing, because his punches felt so weak.. Throughout the whole dream, I was the most HAPPIEST, ENERGETIC, and POWERFUL person alive! It was just amazing.


I know that I was thrashing around in my sleep.. I kind of woke up a few times.. I opened me eyes for like a minute each time, but at the same time, I was still dreaming.. It was weird..


When I finally woke up for good, I still felt FULL of energy.. And, I had only slept like three hours! My speakers to my MP3 player had finally woke me up, making this screeching noise, because the batteries were going dead..


For some reason, I was craving cookies like right away, lol. So, I turned off the speakers, jumped quickly out of bed, and I almost ran into the kitchen... I felt like I could just run around the house and jump around on things like in my dream...

 It was freaking awesome.. I don't think that I have EVER felt that powerful in my life.. It was so vivid. I was so strong... Just amazing.. Gawd, that was an awesome dream.. It was so vivid and intense... Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment