~Welcome To Reality~

~Welcome To Reality~

Friday, June 27, 2014

1st Lucid False Awakenings

1st Lucid False Awakenings
I had a kind of a lucid dream last night. It was weird. 

It all started: 

I would wake up (in my dream) and start doing my daily tasks.

 Then, all of a sudden, I realize that I am dreaming and I start controlling what I did. 

I even flew! It was amazing! 

Then, out of nowhere, I would wake up again (in my dream) and start doing my daily tasks..

 Then, all of a sudden, I would realize that I was dreaming again and I would start to have fun. 

And this went on forever it seemed, over and over!!! 

I think this might have been my first lucid dream. I might have had one a long time ago that I don't remember or that I can't think of right now.

(This was one of my first Lucid/False Awakening Dreams that I ever had. I have had many, many, more since then)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment