~Welcome To Reality~

~Welcome To Reality~

Friday, June 27, 2014

Can't Escape Evil

Can't Escape Evil 
I had this dream where my husband and I were in this huge mansion but it was horrible looking. 
Things were falling apart and there were boxes everywhere. 

We peeked around into a room and we saw this DEMONIC looking woman talking to another man. 

Then, all of a sudden, she saw us!

 My Husband, and I took off running as fast as we could. But as I was trying so hard to run away, the demonic woman kept grabbing my feet and pulling me all the way back into the room. 

But, then, I escaped and I kept running.. Then, she grabbed me again and dragged me across the floor!

 I managed to get away for a 3rd time and started screaming for my Husband.

 But he just kept running and ignoring me!!!!

 I tried so hard to get away and each time I would get so close to getting away, she would grab me and pull me back. 

The final time she grabbed me she wrapped her arm around my throat, then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment