~Welcome To Reality~

~Welcome To Reality~

Friday, June 27, 2014

Floating, Bloody, Piece Of Paper..

Floating, Bloody, Piece Of Paper..

I had a dream about this floating, bloody, piece of paper about few nights ago.. That was the most intense dream that I have had in a while.. I only say that it was intense, because I was TERRIFIED of that floating, bloody, piece of paper, and it was talking to me.. I don't even know why I was so terrified.. It sounds ridiculous..

I woke up in a panic.. It wasn't even a really vivid dream.. Just an emotional one.. It's a blurry dream, too.. All that I remember was that piece of paper.. And, maybe a man with no face, too.. But, I am not sure.. That man with no face could be a "false dream memory" or something.. 

That image of the faceless man could have been from the dream that I had earlier.. But, there is no way to know for sure.. It's too blurry.. Blurrier than that bloody, floating piece of paper.. His image just randomly "popped up" the same day that I had the dream.. BUT, I didn't see that image until the day was almost over and I was trying to tell my friend about that paper dream.. So, I don't know...

Maybe, my subconscious is breaking through and telling me that I really did have a dream about this "faceless man".. Why else would I remember something like that? He had to of been in a dream or something.. I don't know.. It's all blurry..


(Note: The "Eyeless Person" in this drawing is actually from my Goggle Eye Man Dream.. I have already posted that.. The "Faceless Man" and "Floating, Bloody, Piece of Paper" are obviously from this dream or whatever.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment