~Welcome To Reality~

~Welcome To Reality~

Friday, June 27, 2014

Not Alone

Not Alone

I caught something staring at me at the foot of my bed one night.. It was the strangest experience ever.. At first I wondered if it was sleep paralysis or something, but I could still move.. I'm not completely sure how that works. I mean, I know a little bit about it, but not much... I know that it can cause hallucinations and that you are paralyzed.. Right?

While it was happening, I was fully aware but at the same time I felt very relaxed.. I felt like I was awake, but maybe I wasn't.. I was listening to a show on Coast to Coast AM about the Mafia and I was wearing headphones at the time..

I remember that I could hear everything that the guy was saying through my headphones very clearly.. I got this intense feeling that I was being watched.. I struggled to move a little bit, but I eventually managed to move my head and look at the foot of my bed and I saw this shadow thing standing there staring at me..

Then I just kind of blacked out I guess, because all that I remember after looking at it was laying my head back on my pillow and blacking out then I entered dream land lol.. Also, as this experience was going on.. I was hearing scratching noises, like something was scratching on my closet door..THAT could have been my one of my cats in the litter box, though.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment