~Welcome To Reality~

~Welcome To Reality~

Friday, June 27, 2014

Haha. Vampires.

Haha. Vampires.

I was at a party-type deal - When this young, teenage, boy walks up to me, and bites me on the neck. I freaked out like "What the f*ck are you doing?" He said that I was now a vampire, and I just laughed.. 

Throughout most of the dream, this young man tried to teach me about "vampire things".. I just laughed it all off.. I thought that vampires were ridiculous..
Then, there was this older gentlemen.. He looked like the evil alien guy from MIB 3 and he sounded like him, too..


But, he looked more like a human... He kept making threats towards me, but I can't remember what those threats were. But, I had the feeling that he wanted to "get rid of me"..


Somehow we ended up getting him into trouble and "locked up" so to speak.. The teenage boy said that we needed to go get some "information" from the older man, now that he was locked up..

When we got there (where the old man was locked up at), the old man told me that I was going to "pay" for locking him up.. He grabbed my hand or something and pulled me closer to him, and gave me some sort of warning..


Then, we left and my skin started burning! It was almost as if someone poured acid on my skin!!! My skin was RAW.. Almost like the most intense and worst sunburn ever! The vampire boy and I went to this house and were trying to figure out a cure... 


I still thought that this whole thing was ridiculous.. Then, the Old Man appeared.. He had broke out of prison, or something... He was making threats and laughing.. Then, he pulled me over to him, and I remember seeing myself in his arms from the boy's point of view I guess.


The older man was holding me with one of his arms over my shoulder.. I had my hand grabbing onto his arm that he had over my shoulder.. Then, he took a dagger and pierced it through my neck, and through my hand that was holding his arm.. It's hard to explain..


Either way I had a dagger go though my friggin' neck and hand.. Then, he let go and I just looked at him like "What the f*ck is your problem, dude?" and He was laughing... I was pissed!  I don't really remember much after that... Stupid Stuff.... Ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment