~Welcome To Reality~

~Welcome To Reality~

Friday, June 27, 2014

Three Older Dreams

HERE ARE THREE DREAMS THAT I HAD IN THE PAST. I DON'T THINK THAT I HAVE PUT THEM IN THIS BLOG YET, SO HERE THEY ARE...

------------

STARSEED BOOK DREAM

I had a dream about this Starseed book that I had bought a while back.. In my Dream, I was trying to read the book, and, it was all in symbols..
 It seemed really cryptic, with a mixture of symbols, sloppy handwriting, pictures, and, some text... I couldn't understand most of what was in the book, in my dream, but, somethings did catch my eye... I'm not exactly sure what it said but I know it was about God or a God... I don't know... It was a strange dream...




DOG HEADED ANGEL OF DEATH

I had a dream that was about my Grandma (who passed away more than ten years ago) and the angel of death. The angel of death had a dog's head and a buff human body of a man, and huge white wings... 
He was training a smaller angel that looked just like him how to be an angel of death. I saw him a few times in my dream. First time I saw him he was a huge shadow. Then I finally saw him for what he was when he was training the other angel...The thing that got to me was the dog head. It reminded me of one of the Egyptian gods you see painted in the Egyptian tombs or what ever.


DISTORTED FACE

I had another dream that I was driving and I looked in the review mirror and in the mirror, I saw my eyes roll back into my head and my face became distorted and kept morphing into weird creepy faces...I eventually realized I was dreaming and told myself to wake up but I just woke up in another dream as usual...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment