~Welcome To Reality~

~Welcome To Reality~

Friday, June 27, 2014

Eyes In The Closet

Eyes In The Closet 


I was laying in bed, like I was in real life... I felt half awake in this dream...  It was dark and I was staring at the closet.. The door on the closet had an opening near the top, which it doesn't in real life..

 I was looking at the opening when I saw a set of eyes staring at me!!  I blinked a little bit, thinking something like "Is that really there?"..

 I just kind of stared... Then, I thought: "Oh. I must be dreaming".. So I tried to wake myself up.. I got that pulling sensation that I get when I am trying to wake myself up from a dream.. Then, everything went black..

Then, I came to, and looked at the closet and those eyes were still there!! Now, I started to freak.. This situation happened a couple of times.. Then, finally, I woke up "into another dream", and I was still laying in bed..

 This time, instead of looking at the eyes, I looked at the wall next to the closet.. The wall turned into this dark alley, and I saw two people walking around in it.. Then, one of the people morphed into an alien, I guess..

 He had that big alien head, and a skinny body, yet at the same time, he had a pot belly.. He just kind of walked around and then stood there.. I was thinking. "Oh My God!! A F**KING ALIEN!!!??"

Then, I looked back at the closet and saw the eyes again.. I remember thinking: "Am I going to be abducted or something?".. I was in a panic throughout most of this dream.. Until, it eventually evolved into another dream, that I don't remember as well as that one...

------------

Here is the best that I can do with the Alien in the Alley..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment