~Welcome To Reality~

~Welcome To Reality~

Friday, June 27, 2014

Pig Mask Dream

Pig Mask Dream 
I was in this trailer with this kid and my in-laws and Jeff. 

There were huge fish tanks everywhere with bizarre looking fish in them. I was wanting to take the fish tanks home and as I was walking to the door there was a panic.

The little kid started screaming. And one of my in-law's said "Someone is at the door". I was spooked. 

The door had a window with a light colored curtain covering it and I could see the silhouette of a man through it. I freaked and we all ran to the back room.

We heard banging from outside the trailer. We kept going from room to room. This trailer seemed to be growing rooms! 

Then the banging stopped and I told the kid to hide by the side of the bed in the room we were in. 

I walked out into the hallway and looked out the window, and there were these men in pig masks looking through the windows and they started banging on the windows and trailer again.

I ran to make sure that the door was locked and to make sure that no one had got inside. 

Then, I looked out the window and saw a riot going on. People were swinging chains, carrying weapons and shooting guns, and running in the street around the trailer!

I ran back to the room that the kid was in and it was just me and the kid in there.

 I looked into the next room and there was this girl in her underwear hunched down in the dark room and her hair was long and black and it covered her body and part of the floor. She was breathing very heavily.

I was so afraid to go into the room that the girl was in. So I slowly backed away and when I turned around the kid I was with had changed. 

He had black as coal eyes and huge bags and was completely pail and he just stared at me.

 Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment