~Welcome To Reality~

~Welcome To Reality~

Friday, June 27, 2014

Goggle Eye Man & Men In Suits

Goggle Eye Man & Men In Suits


I had these dreams a little while back.. I thought that they were kind of interesting.. So, I guess I will share them.. I have included a (crappy) drawing that I did of the "Goggle Eye Man" from my first dream.. I have had alien dreams a lot before, but never usually along the lines of MIB.. I don't know if these guys in my dreams were supposed to be MIB or not, but, they had the whole black suit get up going on... Anyway, here are the dreams:


It all started: I was at this outdoor concert thing, sitting in a lawn chair.. There where people everywhere, but, I was sitting by myself..

Then, this guy in a black suit, and, a Fedora, with black goggle-like sunglasses walked up to me.. He had two other men behind him dressed the same way, but, I couldn't really see their faces..


The "black suit, goggle man" walked up to me, looked at me, and, gave me this creepy, huge, smile.. Then, he spoke to me, but, he spoke to me telepathically!! He said: "Hi Rachel. Where have you been?" Or, something like that..

I freaked out when this happened and took off running, screaming: "NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!".. Because, it really freaked me out.. Telepathy really freaks me out in real life..

Then, I got into a car and drove, and, I ended up pulling up in this parking lot.. Then, two cars pulled up on each side of me..

In the car on the left, there were two men.. But, they had no eyes.. It was like their eyes were sown shut..

In the car on the right side, was that "black suit, goggle man".. They all got out of their cars and kept trying to get into my car..

I was freaking out, and, I was having trouble finding the buttons to lock the car doors..

Then, I felt like I had to make a decision.. Do I go with the "eyeless people", or, do I surrender to the "black suit, goggle man"?

I ended up giving up and rushing to the car with the "black suit, goggle man", because, the "eyeless people" freaked me out even more..

Then, all of a sudden.. I was in this field with a different man, who was also in a suit. But, he looked more human..

Apparently, we were in Florida.. He said that we had to cross the field and take shelter in this restaurant..

So, we get to the restaurant, and, we separate.. I go into this extra room in the restaurant, and, this middle aged lady followed me.. She started talking to me, but, I can't remember what she was saying..

I was looking at this picture of young man laying on his stomach.. He had a bunch of symbols on his back..*Spiral-like symbols..

The lady started to tell me about the picture, and, as she was telling me about it, she was running her fingers along the lines of the symbols on the young man's back..

Whenever she followed the lines on the symbols, it would leave a yellow light trail..

Then, once she was done, a cloud popped up. And, in the cloud, were the faces of all of the famous, supernatural, serial killers. lol..

After that, the dream is kind of blurry.. It was weird.. But, the beginning of the dream, when that dude spoke to me telepathically, that freaked me out the most!!








Here is the second dream: Men In Suits

After that "Goggle Eye Man" dream, I actually had another dream about men in suits... I don't remember any spirals in that one though.. It was the weird dream that I was completely calm the whole time, when a bunch of weird stuff was happening..

It started out where I was in this huge garage, and, there were men in black suits and normal looking people everywhere.. Then, this man in a black suit called me to come over to him.. He told me to put on this hospital gown thing.. So, I did..

I sat down on this bench next to him, and, I saw other people in gowns sitting around me.. One of them looked like a kid that I knew from Grade school, but grown up..

Anyway, The man handed me and everyone else on the bench a little piece of paper... He told us to put it on the roof of our mouth and then drink this liquid that was in a little, paper, cup, so the piece of paper would stick to the roof of our mouths..


Then, we all took the piece of paper out from the roof of our mouth, after drinking the liquid.. I noticed red stuff on the piece of paper.. It reminded me of blood.. Then, we handed the paper back to the man in the black suit and he took it.. I wasn't freaked out at all..

Then, for a large portion of the dream, I was in this house with white walls, and, white carpet.. My Husband was with me and we kept walking from room to room, watching this tv in one of the rooms off and on and were enjoying ourselves.. There were men in black suits everywhere.. I felt safe and worry free..

Then there was this one part where some people took me to this car and said something about the MIB and that was the only time that I got a little nervous, lol.. They wanted to drive me somewhere.. I remember getting in the back seat. The seats in the car were leather-like and black..

But, then I was calm again and I walked into this other garage like place, and, there was this chick with blond hair.. For some reason, I thought that she was me. But, at the same time, I knew that she wasn't me, because, I was watching her..

Then, this snake-like-alien looking thing started slivering all over her and wrapping around her neck.. She started to kind of dance with it.. Then, she started to freak out, as if the snake was tightening itself around her neck too much.. But, I was just completely calm and watching her and the snake thing... I felt so peaceful.. It was crazy.. lol.

But, I wish that I could feel peaceful like that in more dreams...

Anyway, there they are..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment