~Welcome To Reality~

~Welcome To Reality~

Friday, June 27, 2014

Up In The Sky With Aliens?

Up In The Sky With Aliens? 
It all started when my Dad and I were watching this UFO. 

Honestly, it was beautiful, but I was still afraid. 

There were these little lights that created a Ferris wheel type thing.

 And they flowed together like water.

 Then, I was in this room watching this guy and this girl and they were lying on a table.

 The aliens were reptilian-like and they had their hand on the forehead of the guy and girl.

 But the human's eyes' were rolled back into their heads. 

Then, the aliens came up to me and brought me to a computer and handed me books about something strange.

 I can't remember what they were for but they were advanced and confusing books. 

They spoke to me telepathically and told me that I needed to learn this stuff. 

I know the dream doesn't sound all that freaky but it still freaks me out. I HATE having alien dreams so much. I always wake up feeling drained and freaked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment