~Welcome To Reality~

~Welcome To Reality~

Friday, June 27, 2014

Sick, the Angel?

Sick, the Angel?
I had this dream about an angel/demon named Sick. 

She was like an amazon woman, very tall, and she rode a huge white tiger with wings.

 I have dreamed about her twice. It's just something that stuck out to me.

 When I was around her I didn't know how to feel. I felt this overwhelming good presence but at the same time I felt this very negative presence. It was strange.

 What kind of angel is named Sick? lol. It was just the most vivid part of my dreams.

 The first time I saw her I was with a group of people and we where terrified. She was so unbelievably powerful, or so it felt.

 The next day she visited me in another dream and said something to me but I cannot remember what. 

Just out of curiosity does this sound familiar to anyone:? Sick I mean? This dream really got to me and I was wondering why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment