~Welcome To Reality~

~Welcome To Reality~

Friday, June 27, 2014

~~ A LOOK INSIDE RAE'S LUCID/FALSE AWAKENINGS - WHAT IT'S LIKE ~~

**AM I REALLY AWAKE?**
 **OR AM I STILL DREAMING?**

~~ A LOOK INSIDE RAE'S LUCID/FALSE AWAKENINGS - WHAT IT'S LIKE ~~


"WHAT A MESSED UP REALITY...

"WAKE UP NOW!!!!"


-------------------------



THIS IS MY OWN, RAE BUG'S,  PERSONAL ACCOUNTS AND EXPERIENCES WITH: LUCID DREAMS AND MULTIPLE FALSE AWAKENINGS. 

THE FRUSTRATION!

 READY?. HERE IT GOES....


I have a love/hate relationship with Dreams. I have really, really VIVID dreams. Most the time they are lucid dreams OR false awakenings, and some times, actually a lot of the time, I will have false awakening and lucid dreams at the same time!  


-------------------------


ANYWAY, False awakenings are so frustrating!!! I have false awakening dreams and lucid dreams A LOT!


When I lucid dream it's really easy for me. It's weird because I don't try to lucid dream on purpose, I don't even have to try, I just do...When I first started lucid dreaming a couple of years ago it just started to happen. I wasn't trying to lucid dream or anything.


In the beginning, when the lucid dreams started, here is how the dreams went: This is how it all began. And, again, mind you, I never in my life have tried to purposely lucid dream. I just started doing it and I don't know why.


Anyway, In the beginning I would often dream that I was going to the bathroom and when I tried to shut the bathroom door it wouldn't shut. And the bathroom door shuts just fine in real life. When this happened in my dreams I started to think that it was suspicious that the door wasn't shutting and I eventually realized that I was dreaming whenever the bathroom door wouldn't shut. Then, that's when I started to have some fun and lucid dream.


The whole bathroom door thing went on for a while but eventually I didn't need the bathroom door to realize that I was dreaming. Now days when I am dreaming all it takes is just something abnormal and I quickly realize that I am dreaming and begin to lucid dream.


For example: In one dream that I had about a month ago, was about me and my mother and we were sitting in the living room together . Then, while my mom was sitting next to me, she started smoking marijuana!!! It was then, instantly, I knew I was dreaming because my mom doesn't smoke marijuana at all!!  Then, I just started doing whatever I wanted. 
Because I knew that I was dreaming.  


One more example of this happened just the other night.


I was dreaming that I was in my room getting ready for bed, when I noticed a fish on my pillow. I got up close to it and noticed that the fish's gills were still moving. I thought to myself:


"Hey, what is this fish doing here? How is it still alive? Oh, I must be dreaming. This is a dream."


Then I put the fish in the tank with the other fish and started to stare at the fish. I made them change colors as they swam around. I decided to have a relaxing dream and just watch the fish and and make them change into pretty colors..

I even had some music going and I was also making the fish swim along to the music. Then after that I started drifting back into a non - lucid dream state and started dreaming about some stupid conversation with my husband..hehe..Then, I woke up... into another dream. But that's another story..


 Like I said, It only takes little abnormal things in my dreams to make me quickly realize that I am dreaming. It just happens.


But a lot of the time when I am lucid dreaming I am also having multiple false awakenings. False awakenings are so stressful.

  
Here is an example of a common, annoying, false awakening(s) dream that I have often.


I will be doing something like hanging out with my husband then all of a sudden, I wake up in my bed, but I don't wake up for real, I wake up into another dream.


Then, I will dream again that I get up out of bed and I am hanging out with my husband and then,out of nowhere,he will say something off the wall. Then, that is when I realize that I am dreaming.


I will tell myself to wake up and I do wake up, but in another dream! In the dream that I just woke up in, I will  usually go to my husband and ask him if I am dreaming or awake. He usually says "You're crazy, you're awake, duh!" or something to that extent. But even after he says that I still wonder if I am really awake or not. 


Then, something abnormal will happen and I will realize that I am still in a dream and I will start doing something lucidly, like walk around the house or go outside. 


Then, out of nowhere I wake up, but again I wake up into another dream!!! 


And this goes on and on and on, and most the time I just get frustrated that I keep waking up into other dreams and I can't wake up for real. In my false awakenings I usually end up screaming to myself, in my head,  "WAKE UP!!" over and over and I struggle to wake up and even when I tell myself to wake up, I still find myself waking up in yet another freaking dream!


By the time I actually do wake up FOR REAL, I wonder if I am really awake. When I finally do realize I am really awake, I am relieved but at the same time I feel so drained from all the multiple false awakenings during the night, all night.


I don't mind lucid dreaming much, it's kind of fun, but false awakenings..ugh...they drive me crazy.


I almost feel like I am cursed sometimes. Lol.


The only time I have good dreams are when they are only just lucid and not false awakenings. When I just have plain old lucid dreams I have fun. I never wake up feeling refreshed after false awakening nights. Like I said I either lucid dream, have false awakenings or a combination of  lucid and false awakening dreams often. This has been going on for about 1 to 2 years now.


There you have it.. That's what it's like waking up in another Reality...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment