~Welcome To Reality~

~Welcome To Reality~

Friday, June 27, 2014

EVILNESS!

EVILNESS!

*Note: This is yet another old dream. I have replaced one person's name and identity with the name "Cindy".. *

------------

It all started out: I got out of bed, having to pee... I was walking down the hall to go to the bathroom, when, my Husband, came up to me... I walked into the bathroom, and, my Husband followed me..

The bathroom was waayy different than in real life... Above the tub were tv screens that showed different areas of the house..

My Husband told me that Cindy had installed security cameras.. There was even a camera in the bathroom, above the tub, and the toilet.. I could see myself standing next to the toilet, but, I decided to pee anyway, because, I had to go so bad..

So, I sat down and started to pee, and, I then looked over at my Husband... His face morphed strangely, and, his hair grew long and black.. He then, jumped up on the toilet behind me, and, started to choke me...

I ended up struggling myself out of his grip, and, I ran into the kitchen..

In the kitchen, Cindy, her Boyfriend, and a normal looking version of my Husband, were all sitting at the table... In the dream, the table was at the opposite end of the kitchen... I walked up to the normal looking version of my Husband, and started to tell him that there was an evil version of him trying to kill me..

After I told my Husband that, the Evil version of him came out of the bathroom, and, ran up behind me. But, instead of attacking me, he quickly went in the other direction towards the front door... He looked at me and said: "I will come back for you Rachel!" Then, he evaporated into this black mist, and, then, disappeared...

I then peered into the hallway, and, saw this woman with no legs, in one of those magician's assistant-like outfits, crawling around in the hallway.. She had bloody stubs where her legs were supposed to be...

At the kitchen table, no one seem phased by this....Cindy's Boyfriend said that he was going to get something from the basement.. He then got up and walked to the door that lead to the basement stairs, and, started to go down them...

 I looked over at my Husband, and, all of a sudden, his faced morphed into this demonic-looking, zombie face.. He started to get up out of his chair, and, I bolted towards the basement door which lead to the basement stairs..

Cindy, then, ran up to me, and, she had morphed, too... Her flesh looked rotted, and, she had blood pouring out of her mouth..

Then, I heard a noise coming from the bottom of the stairs, and, when I looked, I saw her Boyfriend starting to charge up the stairs at me.. He also had morphed into a "demonic-zombie".. When he got up the stairs, him and Cindy started to choke me and they were trying to bite me..

I was holding them back by their necks, trying to defend myself from them biting me... It was so INTENSE. The fear that I felt was overwhelming... Then, I said to myself: "On the count of five, I am going to wake up into another dream."

Then, I counted to five, and, when I got to five, I woke up into another dream..

In this dream, I was lying in bed, and, again, I felt like I had to pee really bad... So, I walked to the bathroom.. This time there was a shower in the corner instead of a bathtub..

I sat down on the toilet to pee when the "Evil Husband" came barging through the door with an insane smile on his face... I got up, and, ran towards him to push him out of the way so I could escape...

I remember thinking to myself: "I can't go to the bathroom anymore, because, every time that I do, something bad will happen."

Then, I woke up into another dream.. In the next dream, I was, once again, in bed, feeling like I had to pee... At this point, I started to tell myself to wake up.. I remember rolling around in bed, screaming: "WAKE UP!!" I started to hit things, like the wall, and the bed, struggling to wake up..

Then, the bedroom door opened, and the evil Husband was standing there staring at me like a mad man..

Then, I woke up into another dream.. I was again in bed, and I started to, yet again, struggle, and, scream: "WAKE THE F*CK UP!!" It was then that I started to reach out to my Husband, who was on the floor, and, I was screaming at him: "WAKE ME UP!!" in the dream...

I was trying to hit him, but, when I would reach out to him to hit him, to wake him up, I could only "tap" him on the head.. He wouldn't wake up in my dream..

So for what seemed like hours, I was lying in bed screaming for my Husband to wake me up, and, tapping him on the head..

I was kicking, and, trying to get out of bed to wake my Husband up, but, it was like something was stopping me from getting out of bed.. All that I could do was tap my Husband on the Head, Scream, and flail my legs and arms around...

While I was having this part of the dream, is when I was really hitting my Husband in the head. I was hitting him harder than I thought that I was...

 He woke up from me hitting him in the head and screaming "WAKE ME UP!" at him in my sleep... When I finally woke up for real, I started crying..

I wasn't sure if I was really awake or not.. I had to ask my Husband a series of questions to try and convince myself that I was, in fact, awake for real..

It was so crazy, intense, and vivid! You have no idea!! The fear that I felt in the nightmare was so overwhelming.. And, the false awakenings were so stressful..


1 comment:

Leave a Comment